The Outpatient Treatment Program provides an individualized treatment plan that is developed specifically for the patient by our medical professionals, clinical mentors, & pastors.
CONTINUE YOUR RECOVERY.
At Recovery Health Systems, we take into account patients' unique needs & circumstances regarding treatment. We offer both intensive outpatient rehabilitation treatment & traditional outpatient services. Our program is ideal for individuals that have a stable, supportive environment in which to recover. The program is connected to our in-patient program & integrates continued treatment while also empowering patients & their families to continue everyday life while maintaining their abstinence from drugs & alcohol. By allowing balanced recovery with everyday life, outpatient rehabilitation offers the same rigor & commitment to quality as inpatient programming & care, providing flexible & continued recovery. Through individual counseling, group & multi-family group counseling & therapy groups that meet weekly, patients receive guidance from our clinicians to stay successful outside of our facilities.
OUR PROGRAM INCLUDES:
To help patients or loved ones overcome opioid, benzo, or alcohol addiction, we offer outpatient substance abuse treatment flexible enough to fit into an individual's day-to-day routine.
- Addresses the same issues & disorders as our inpatient treatment program
- Provides flexibility & personalized attention through a team approach
- Integrates continued treatment while also empowering patients & their families to continue everyday life
- Use of an individual treatment plan designed to fit the needs of patients
- Designed to help ensure physical, mental, & spiritual stability
618 South Knoxille Avenue
Russellville, AR 72801
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION ONLINE
Please click apply now to begin your application process.